Now that I am famous, I have a few demands:
1. Sound/child/dog-proof bathroom doors.
2. An uninterrupted hour-long nap each afternoon.
3. A bottomless bowl of Hershey's Truffle kisses, unwrapped and de-flagged.
4. Bed-side refrigerator stocked with ice, chilled glasses and an endless supply of sweet tea.
5. Lighting that automatically adjusts to flatter the pale complexions of the fragile housewife.
6. Self-loading dishwasher.
7. Laundry wrangler.
8. Shoe alphabetizer.
9. Box Top clipper.
10. World peace.