Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Has it been five days??

Sorry for the silence. I'm currently juggling double deadlines, helping to throw my Gran's 80th surprise party, juggling 4-H and...what else...oh, homeschooling! Expect more bloggage next week. In the meantime, here is a very short list of my favorite homeschool blogs:

AHA Weblogs
Dare to Know
Here in the Bonny Glen
Home Education & Other Stuff
O'DonnellWeb

If you didn't see your blog on here, and you KNOW that I read it (I'm an avid commenter), stop whining! This is my short list. I'll add them all to my long list on the home page as soon as I clear my calendar. Until then, goodnight, sleep tight, and may your dreams come true...

[Ten bloggie points to the person who knows the song snipit above and the program from whence it came.]

No comments: